Retrieving a Lost Username or Password
You can retrieve your username and reset your password by following these steps:
- To retrieve your username and reset your password you need to be able to receive email at the email address on file.
- Go to the lost password page.
- Type in your email address.
- Check your email for a message with the title "Resetting your WordsEye password". This email will mention your username and will contain a link to a password reset page.
- If you forgot your username but remember your password you can now log in with the username in the email. Your old password will remain unchanged.
- If you forgot your password, click on the link in the email or copy it into your browser's address bar.
- When you open the link you will be asked to choose and confirm a new password.
- Once the password is changed you can log in using your username and the new password.
If You Did Not Receive the Username and Password Email
- In some cases it can take up to 15 minutes for the email to arrive.
- Search your email for the subject "Resetting your WordsEye password" or the sender address email@example.com.
- Make sure to check your spam folder.
- Try to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in your email client. Then request another email through the lost password page.
If You Still Have Trouble Logging In
Get help from the WordsEye team by sending email to email@example.com
. Make sure you describe the problem in detail, explaining when it happened, and copy/paste any error messages you see.