Creating a WordsEye Account
To sign up for a WordsEye account
- Go to the registration page and fill in the registration form.
- Check your email for a confirmation email with the title "Please confirm your WordsEye account". Click on the link in the email or copy it into your browser's address bar.
- When you open the activation link you will be asked to log in with your selected username and password. Congratulations! You are now a WordsEye user.
- If you did not receive email confirmation continue reading below for help.
- If you have trouble logging in click here for more help.
Information You Provide During Registration
Your unique username needs to have at least three characters and must not contain any spaces. Certain words may be blacklisted and cannot be used as usernames.
Your username will be visible to other users on the site and to anyone else on the web and will be associated with scenes you create.
Your password needs to have at least eight alphanumeric characters and may not contain any spaces. Please do not choose a password that is easy to guess. We recommend to use a different password for every website you use.
To use WordsEye you need to provide a valid e-mail address where you can receive email. Before your WordsEye account is activated you need to confirm this email address. For this purpose we send you an email with a personal activation link. If you have trouble receiving this email get more help here
If You Did Not Receive the Confirmation Email
- In some cases it can take up to 15 minutes for the email to arrive.
- Search your email for the subject "Please confirm your WordsEye account" or the sender address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to check your spam folder.
- Try to whitelist email@example.com in your email client. Then try to sign-up again.
If You Still Have Trouble Signing Up
Get help from the WordsEye team by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Make sure you describe the problem in detail, explaining when it happened, and copy/paste any error messages you see.